Saturday, November 8, 2008

California... this time with the kids! Oct. 15-19

Noah, Kayla, Sarah at Salt Creek

Nate, Kayla & Mira at RFD!!

Shaun & Matt


We love the Goodsells!! Glen, Faye, Tess & Noah (pictured here), we miss you!

Mira, Nate & Kayla at Universal Studios with Sponge Bob...

Matt & Cher at Salt Creek

Matt in his happy place...

Great Nate


Matt's favorite bird...the Great Blue Heron



We spent an afternoon with the Eichenberg's in Newport Beach. Such dear friends that I wish we could see more of! They took us out on the "Duffy" to the Cannery for lunch, and then back to their house for a few hours. Bob let Nate and Kayla drive the Duffy...they're pros!


4 comments:

paige said...

Is that Glen Goodsell from VA? I grew up with him in Alexandria! Ask him if he remembers my family-it's been years and years. :)

Jill said...

I miss you, okay!?!? Looks like you had a great trip! And I'm LOVING Kayla's haircut!! That length is SO in!

Elise said...

Matt Stockwell?!??!?! I haven't seen or heard of you guys in so long! Well I guess about two years. This is Elise Capener (Lundquist)-- Vic & Cindy's daughter. I hope you remember me. Well anyways... I've been wondering where you guys are and here i have a blog to look at ! I just got married in August ! whoa! Okay. I'm done. I just can't believe I finally found some evidence of you and your new family!

Kevin Pratt said...

Wow, Cher...those are some great waves for a creek! J/K...I have never heard of Salt Creek. Looks beautiful. You guys are always out having fun! Happy Holidays:)