Sunday, October 12, 2008

Robert Monson's 68th Birthday!



Tonight we celebrated my dad's birthday with my Aunt Irene and Uncle Terry and their son (my cousin) Brett Jenkins and his wife, Kathryn, and their son's Landon, Parker and McKay. It was a lot of fun to hear stories about the Monson side of the family, and to see the interaction of my dad with his family. It has been so much fun having him living nearby - and the kids love it just as much as I do! Happy Birthday - we love you so much!

6 comments:

Jessie said...

What a handsome dad you have!!
I love that tree on the wall behind you guys....

The Richardsons said...

Tell your dad we said Happy birthday too!

lindseydenison said...

Cherstyn...I just left a omment, but don't know where it landed?! I wanted to pass along the number for the doctor in San Fran to my sister in law. And do you have a specific doctor to reccomend, or are they all good. Let me know @ urelindsey@hotmail.com. Thanks -Lindsey (ure) Denison

the Geoff Davis said...

Cher! I haven't been to your blog for awhile and it was so fun to see all of these pictures of you, your family and friends! You are as beautiful as ever. Tell Matt and the kids hello, your dad, too.
Darcie

Jill said...

Oh, how much do I love your cute dad! Looks like so much fun...wish I was there!!
xo

holly said...

this is the only way i know how to get ahold of matt online.

matisyahu.

11/26

Harry O's