Friday, April 11, 2008

Kayla, Kay-Dawg, Cracker-K, K-Dog-Diggity-Dig-Dog-Da-Dig-Dog

There is so much that I could say about my beautiful, amazing, Kayla! Kayla is my best friend in the whole world (next to my own mother...it's all the same) and I am so grateful for, and have so much fun with, her! Her personality just keeps getting more and more entertaining and dynamic, and hanging out with her, even if we're just running errands, is a blast. She's got phenomenal taste (helps me decorate our house, pick outfits, etc.) and very interesting interests. She's smarter than I ever was at her age and is so diligent on her own with homework and chores, responsibilities, etc. She's so easy to love! In this picture we were making one of those tie-blankets last week and it turned out so cute - matches the pinks in her room perfectly.
Kayla also loves babies more than you could ever know - and they love her. It's amazing how drawn she is to a complete stranger's baby, and also how good and fun and quiet babies seem to be with her when she holds them! Anyway, she is just beautiful inside and out and I (we) love her so so much.

4 comments:

Jill said...

How cute are the two of you! LOVE the blanket, too! Can't wait to see it in person next time I'm in town! Kayla, you are a beautiful person with a POSTIVE ATTITUDE!!
xo

Amber said...

You have such a beautiful family. Kayla is such a stunner!

Kevin Pratt said...

You are such an amazing step mom. Those kids are so lucky to have you because you are so fun and supportive...you have always been that way!

Tristen Ure said...

Kayla!!!
I love you and you are getting so stinking big and beautiful! Braces...I can't believe it. Are you 16 already or what? I love and miss you. Hope your having fun in Utah with your family...sure looks like you are!