Friday, April 11, 2008

Jill Jackson & Becca Holt

It was so much fun to have Jill Jackson (JJ) in town! She is still living in NYC (see you there this summer, JJ) despite all of our efforts to get her to relocate to Utah. Becca Holt is actually the one who introduced me to Jill back at BYU in 1994 or so, and all of us lived in DC together for a time. Becca is now just up the street from me and it's been so wonderful to see so much of her this last year. We had them all over for dinner this week to celebrate Becca's birthday. Love you guys!


3 comments:

Heather said...

How fun to see Jill again! Jill, remember me from BYU...Stover Hall?! You look amazing girl. And I just love your blog Cher! You have a beautiful family. Much love, Heather/Heytar

Steph Wallin said...

Oh my gosh! I miss you and Becca! Tell her "hi" for me! You're lucky that you get to see so many good friends in Utah. When are you coming to AZ? You look great and your family is so cute.

Shawni said...

Oh my word I can't believe you guys got to be all together. I'm jealous. I miss you all. THIS SUMMER...we need to make it happen!