Sunday, October 31, 2010

Matt Knows What It's Like to Be Pregnant

In our first prenatal class our instructor had the men wear an "Empathy Belly" - and not just try it on, but wear it for a couple of hours each. The thing is filled with weights and weighs 30 lbs. (and had "boobs"). Shortly he was replicating my waddle and the good news is it worked - EMPATHY acheived - as he was even more aware of helping me, my off center-of-balance, etc. It even puts pressure on your bladder, so he had to go to the bathroom, chuckling on the way there. He looks cute pregnant, don't you think?

2 comments:

moi said...

HAHAHAHA! I need one for my hubby! Fourth pregnancy and though he is great I really want hom to know what it feels like!

Andreas said...

Oh my goodness...there just aren't words that can truly do that picture justice! HAHAHAHA