Sunday, May 24, 2009

Matt's Birthday Party - February 28th (obviously not on his actual b-day)

Of COURSE there was a little "incident" with Pete and the snowmobile... Notice he's in the trees... snowmobile's are not supposed to be PART of the trees. Love ya, Pete!
Matt and Jared - if it's not surfing it's something in the snow. I've only ever seen these two together when they're doing at least one of those things...

This is part of what made Matt's birthday so perfect.

Jared.
Matt and Syd...aka "squidums"


Brothers Stockwell

Jill, Becs, Matt, Cher, Abby, Chris

Anyone who knows Matt knows he loves Rice Krispy Treats... enough to want them for his birthday cake. Goes against everything Martha Stewart in me... but I'll do it for love.

Could anyone have serenaded Matt better for his birthday than Paul Jacobsen? If you haven't seen Paul Jacobsen and the Madison Arm, you MUST. Thanks, Paul! Your rendition of The Cars' Just What I Needed truly made the party.



Abby and Chris

Jones' and Swainston's

Adam, Nicole, Jared and Tresa

The beloved Rice Krispy Treats cake

Jon and Debbie

And to perfect the night even further, Scott and his famous sushi skills.

Ryan, Marianne and Debbie
Happy Birthday, Matt! I hope you felt loved and adored!!! Your family and friends think the world of you and want you to know that you don't look a day over 30....!!

2 comments:

Sharisa Lewis said...

Hi Cher! That rice krispy treat cake rocks, I'm so impressed with you! Can you sell those? My kids would want one!

Mels said...

Happy birthday Matt, sorry I missed it! I love you
thanks
see you soon
love
Mels
I am sorry you didn;t get a chance to see us, hopefully soon right, please e-mel me!!
love you
Cher, e-mel me too, thanks love you both
have a great day