Monday, February 18, 2008

First Anniversary, February 3, 2008!


Happy First Anniversary! We had SUCH a fun anniversary weekend. We started off with Friday night taking the kids out for a "family anniversary" - we went to Thanksgiving Point to a restaurant called Harvest. Then we went to see the movie August Rush.

This was the nice display that the Grand America Hotel left for us in our room. When Matt made the hotel reservation they had it in their system that we had our wedding there a year ago, and they were very attentive to us on our anniversary... very fun.

We took this picture while waiting for our train!


Family photo for the one-year anniversary!

I'm spoiled by these two...

So here's a shot from inside the train (not really a train... it's "trax" in Salt Lake City). Matt and I had this great idea to take trax downtown for our anniversary get-away so that we could feel like we were really traveling somewhere. Corny as it is, it was actually really fun and it started off and ended the trip in a different way. Matt is so much fun to hang out with - I knew this before I married him but I love to constantly rediscover this about him.

Cute Matt outside our train stop.

Our room was so nice! There was a separate sitting area from where the bed/TV was; like a little apartment.

4 comments:

oldemail said...

Congratulations! I can't believe it's already been one year. Mark and I are so happy for you and Matt!!

Kevin Pratt said...

Congratulations, Cherstyn! We got married on Feb 4th! Looks like you guys are having so much fun. It only gets better.

Kirkland's said...

Happy One year! You two are a beautiful couple! We stayed the Grand America and loved it too!

Kathryn said...

You guys are so cute...miss you! I wish I saw you more often!