
Kristen and Adam (and Luke!) Anthony were in town for General Conference weekend last week and I got to meet little Luke in person! What a cutie he is - no wonder Kristen is so enamoured with him! Kristen's friend, Raina, also lives in SLC with her family, so I joined them for lunch last Saturday afternoon. It was so wonderful to see them all. Kristen and I became friends before I ever moved to Newport Beach (a friend of a friend type of acquaintance through Heather Fortuna) and we became FAST friends. She is truly one of the best friends I have ever had (don't get me started...the girl is funny, feisty, feminine, creative, loyal, honest, beautiful, spiritual...). So great to see you, Kristen!

I held Luke for a while and didn't want to give him back! He's got the cutest little smile and dimple and they had some pretty funny stories about him.
Hi cherstyn! Funny. Raina lives by me and used to be in my ward. Small world. Cute blog!
ReplyDelete