
Noah, Kayla, Sarah at Salt Creek

Nate, Kayla & Mira at RFD!!

Shaun & Matt

We love the Goodsells!! Glen, Faye, Tess & Noah (pictured here), we miss you!

Mira, Nate & Kayla at Universal Studios with Sponge Bob...

Matt & Cher at Salt Creek

Matt in his happy place...

Great Nate


Matt's favorite bird...the Great Blue Heron
Is that Glen Goodsell from VA? I grew up with him in Alexandria! Ask him if he remembers my family-it's been years and years. :)
ReplyDeleteI miss you, okay!?!? Looks like you had a great trip! And I'm LOVING Kayla's haircut!! That length is SO in!
ReplyDeleteMatt Stockwell?!??!?! I haven't seen or heard of you guys in so long! Well I guess about two years. This is Elise Capener (Lundquist)-- Vic & Cindy's daughter. I hope you remember me. Well anyways... I've been wondering where you guys are and here i have a blog to look at ! I just got married in August ! whoa! Okay. I'm done. I just can't believe I finally found some evidence of you and your new family!
ReplyDeleteWow, Cher...those are some great waves for a creek! J/K...I have never heard of Salt Creek. Looks beautiful. You guys are always out having fun! Happy Holidays:)
ReplyDelete